Saturday, August 13, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch #128

Happy Saturday!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start!  I've got more unpacking in store for me, but I may also venture out and check out the area and see what's around.  Before I head off for the day, I wanted to share my DT card for this week's Card Patterns Sketch Challenge.



And here is my take on the sketch:


This week we could use any supplies from our stash.  I started with a card base of SU Sahara Sand and used some pretty patterned papers from the Prima Melody 6x6 pad.  I cut a ornate border for the top with the Cheery Lynn Border Carnivale die.  I added two pink pearl flourishes from Recollections and a beautiful Prima flower. The green trim is from Webster's Pages Spring Market Trim Card.   A sentiment from Heartfelt Creations Mini Message Cursive finished my simple design.

Be sure to visit the Card Patterns blog and feast your eyes on the beautiful cards the rest of the design team shared.  I'm sure you will be inspired to play along!

Many thanks for dropping by!  I really appreciate your visit!  Have a wonderful weekend!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh Carla, this is absolutely beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, you say simple design, but it has lots of impact!! Love the greens and pinks and those swirls are gorgeous. Tfs and hope you are getting settled.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really have a gift for coordinating colors and patterns. Beautiful card! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla