Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tag - You're It! Challenge - Flourishes

Hi there!  Another quick post today to share the tag I made for yesterday's Flourishes Noon Time Challenge - Tag, You're It!  The challenge was to create a tag or use a tag on a card.  I'm having so much fun playing along with the challenges this week!

Here is my tag:


I chose to make just a tag.  I am hoping to make lots of these for my holiday gifts! I used images from Flourishes A Gift For You set.  I stamped it on Cryogen White with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Copics. It was cut out with a Spellbinders Labels Fourteen die and sponged a bit with Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink.  I tied on some ribbon and that was it.

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back soon with my project for today's Noon Time Challenge.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh Carla.... what a gorgeous tag!!! LOVE your coloring and the label 14 shape is perfect! I really like how the light sponging gives a hint of vintage feel... it's the perfect touch!!! I need to just play one of these days.... seem to be busy but not with fun things! Miss you!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning creation Carla - love your coloring and inking - so elegant and beautiful!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, this is one beautiful, elegant tag. Love the shape and your coloring and shading are gorgeous. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is JUST beautiful Carla! So warm and classy looking. Some Christmas package will be very pretty because of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla