Thursday, February 16, 2012

Colors of Spring

Hi there!  It's me again!  This is my second post today so if you are looking for my Mo's Challenge card, please scroll down one post or click here.  I popping in just quickly to share the card I made for the Make it Colourful Challenge #45 - to color in the colors of spring.

Here is one of the inspiration photos for the challenge:


Here is my card:


I started with a card base of SU Pool Party and layered with patterned paper from the Prima Fairy Flora 6x6 pad.  I love these papers and they have all the colors of spring in them! Perfect! I merged two Make it Crafty digi images - Sitting Jane and Katie's Love Swing.  Sitting Jane can be found in the Make it Crafty store here.  The swing image was one that was generously offered as part of the Help For Katie (Renz) fundraiser last year.  I'm not sure if it is still available anywhere right now.  I printed the merged image on Cryogen White and colored with my Copics.   I added a flourish created with the Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish die.  I kept it simple and only added a satin bow and a tiny pink rose to finish my card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great night and see you tomorrow for the Copic/Promarker Challenge on The Outlawz site.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie this is stunning I so love this cutie, gorgeous colours too hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carla! This is adorable and you used the perfect dp, to spotlight a beautifully colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sitting Jane is just adorable.. Love the scene you created and that background paper is just beautiful.
    Hugs, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the color ribbon you've used and the paper is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla