Friday, March 9, 2012

Copic/Promarker Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  I'm off to a bit of a late start this morning.  It's rainy and dreary here - a good day to get a little crafting done.  I hope it works out that way!  Before I get going, I'm popping in to share my DT card for this week's Copic/Promarker Challenge on The Outlawz site.  The theme this week is St. Patty's Day/Irish/Green.  Wherever you'd like to go with that - it's up to you!

Here is my card for the challenge:


I went with a St. Patrick's Day theme for mine.  I started with a card base of SU Night of Navy and layered with Lucky Limeade and patterned papers from the Little Yellow Bicycle Lucky Me collection.  My cute image is Little Irish Dancer from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She can be found in Mo's store here.  I printed her on Cryogen White and colored her with Copics.  The sentiment is from Paulette at Create With TLC.  It is from the Feel The Green set and it can be found in Paulette's store here.    I used Jen Del Muro's March Sketch For You To Try for my layout.  My card is also for Craft Your Passion #100 (anything goes).

Here is the March SFYTT:


Thanks for stopping by!  Head on over to the Copic/Promarker Challenge and check out the fabulous "green" creations from my DT sistahs and our wonderful Guest Designer for March, Penny.  We hope you'll play along with us!  There are some awesome prizes up for grabs when you join in on the challenges at The Outlawz!

Have a great weekend and hope to see you soon!
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. I was just looking at this image earlier in the week and thinking about buying it. Then, I wondered if I could get the hair colored just right. I see you did and did a super job of coloring, as usual. Love your card.

    BTW, I don't know about you but we had a flood last night...sooooo much rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! This is just the perfect St. Patty's Day card, love your coloring and the papers you chose - pure "gorgeousness"!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, I love her! She's too danged cute! And the papers you paired her with are delicious! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest image and card! Great coloring.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carla, Your card is the perfect St. Patty's Day card. You have everything perfect. You have hit the nail on the head with that red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Carla. Really love how you colored her dress. Beautiful card. I've got to get mine posted. I've been very lazy this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love this Carla - she's just so Irish, it's wonderful!! Fabulous colouring as always and great paper choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. can just hear the Irish jig she's dancin to....so cute! fabulous coloring (as always LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful!! love all your choices of that fantastic paper and your layout. Mo's Irish girl is just adorable. Your did a stunning job with her red hair and just love her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet St. Patty's Day card, Carla. I love that adorable Mo image. She is so cute and you colored her so nicely! Thanks you for joining us a Craft Your Passion this week.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word that image is SWEET and soooo perfect for St. Patty's Day!!!! Your coloring skills are awesome Carla and I LOVE your paper choice for this card!!!!! You sure did rock this sketch hun!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love your little Irish lassie! Gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card! love it! Carla, I have good new for you. I re-open my Etsy store i most of my card on sale now. You can visit my Blog for detail information. Thank you. Have a Wonderful Weekend! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Carla, she is just lovely. Beautiful coloring and the design paper is so cool. Loving her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey there Miss Carla!! What a precious St. Patrick's Day card! Your coloring is soooooo pretty! I've always loved green! And you rocked it with this card, hunny bun! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute and fun Carla. Love your coloring and Mo's images are always adorable. Great card! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have such talent in coloring these images, Carla! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  18. GORGEOUS card, Carla!!! That image is FABULOUS and your coloring is ROCKIN'!!! Love, love, love it!!!

    Love and Hugs to you my DT Sistah <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning sweetie, this is Absolutely Gorgeous, what a fabulous creation big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. So fabulous. I love it. Such a great image too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla