Saturday, November 9, 2013

Little Miss Muffet - Super Saturday

Good morning!  Happy Saturday!  Hope your weekend is off to a great start!  Hopefully, I am still sleeping right now, but I am looking forward to a nice weekend without a lot on the agenda.  I am here with my DT post for this week's Super Saturday on the Little Miss Muffet blog.  As always, we have a freebie for you and a spotlighted stamp available at a reduced price for a limited time.  The Little Misses have plenty of inspiration for you with both!

The freebie this week is Sunflower Patch.  I didn't have a chance to create with this one, but it is perfect for your Fall creations.  The spotlighted stamp is Claudia's Tutu.  She is just adorable!

Here is my card with Claudia's Tutu:


My card base and mats are GKD Bubblegum Pink and the patterned paper is from the K & Co. Madeline 8x8 pad.  I colored up Claudia's Tutu with my Copics and added a bit of sparkle to her bracelets with Stickles.  She is framed with a Spellbinders Floral Oval diecut.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few iridescent gems and some flowers from my stash finished my girly card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the DT then head over to the Little Miss Muffet shop and grab your freebie and reduced stamp!  I've got two reminders for you:

You still have until Tuesday, November 19 at 11:55 PM CST to enter our "seeing dots" challenge.  All of the details are on the blog.

You only have until tomorrow (Sunday) night to take advantage of the huge retiring stamps sale in the Little Miss Muffet shop.  Over 100 stamps are 50% off!  Grab your favorites now because come Sunday evening they will be gone for good.


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches #223 (sketch)
Charisma Cardz Challenge #44 (anything goes)
Cute Card Thursday #294 (animal magic)

Here is TMS-223:

Have a great weekend and see you soon!
Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. I just love the way you have coloured Claudia! And you have a fab colour palette too. Gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Carla, really pretty and the colours are gorgeous..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, love it, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shading on Claudia is just perfect. Of course I love this as I love pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb card Carla and your colouring is spot on, as always :)
    Have a great weekend, Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute Carla and such a pretty design! Fab colouring too! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claudia is so sweet in her cute tu tu. Love your iridescent gems and gorgeous flowesr. Beautiful card, Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word this is really precious!! Love the added glitter accents and pink colors Carla! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so girly and gorgeous!! Love that die cut and all those pink flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just darling,Carla. Love those bracelets and the flowers and gems. All helpt to bring out this precious image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet image! Love how you have colored her. She is beautiful and such a darling girlie girl.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another perfectly cute card, ideal for any little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A cutie patootie! So different from yesterday's card, but equally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carla, this card is so precious. My daughter took dance so it reminds of those days with the tutus.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How adorable this sweetie is. I love the wonderful pink...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute little bear, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey girlie, this is absolutely awesome! I love the boldness and depth to the brown and pink. The image is so sweet and your colouring is spectacular. I like the way you've kept the image front and centre, as it needed to be showcased! Beautiful work, once again!! :)Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet card!! Your coloring is amazing and I love the fancy die and those flowers!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So precious! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just darling is that bear, you did an amazing job coloring all those pleats in her dress. She is the most adorable cute little bear at the dance, her bracelets are so sparkly and love the flowers. I have seen all your beautiful cards and have enjoyed everyone of them. I think I have lost the last month of my life. I do hope things have been fine with you. Being in Austin Texas for 3 weeks and them coming home and getting pneumonia and being laid up with that for another month. I was keeping all the posting and was becoming overwhelmed with all the beautiful posting and I was in no way going to get through them. So I decided to start fresh.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  21. She is such a cutie and pink suits her perfectly - what a doll baby of a card!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great take on the sketch--love that darling image! Wonderful coloring, as always, and really pretty die cut! Love the color palette, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla