Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Elisabeth Bell's World - February/March Challenge

Good morning!  Happy Tuesday!  Hope your week got off to a great start and you are cruising right along! My week has already been busy, but it's all good.  I am here this morning to share my GDT card for this month's Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge.  The theme this time is "happy birthday".  We can never have too many birthday cards at the ready!

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Primrose Petals and the patterned papers are from the Carta Bella Alphabet Junction 6x6 pad.  The cute image is Emma's Gift of Love from Elphine House Australia.  I stamped her on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics. I added a bit of sparkle to the gift with Stickles.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC
 
Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the Digi Bells and my co-GDT, Linda!  We hope you will play along this month!  You have until March 22nd at 6 PM Arizona Time to enter you project.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sketch N Stash #133 (sketch; I flipped it)
Incy Wincy Challenge ( birthdays)
Seize the Birthday (topping - a heart; there is a small heart on her gift tag)

Here is the sketch:

Have a wonderful day and see you soon!
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Love your card with the pretty papers and the great coloring of the sweet image!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful card, Carla. Love her polka dotted dress. I use more birthday cards than any other so it really is good to have a lot made at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, your colouring is fab. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Carla. Love Elizabeth Bell images. This is fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, love the papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful as always Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card and I love the layout! I love the papers and the little image is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carla....This is a really a beautiful card! Fun layout and design papers...and you are really great with those Copics! Thanks for joining us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, she's so sweet! Love the take on the sketch, the DP, and your coloring! Fab sentiment, too, Carla! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Carla...Love your coloring...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card!
    Those vibrant papers go beautifully with this sweet image.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning sweetie...

    What a truly stunning creation today...

    Big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the papers and your take on the sketch ( I'm working on one for that too lol). Beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute Carla and your coloring is smashing. You do pick the best papers to go with your cards!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. How adorable! Love the image and how you coloured it!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet, I love her pretty spotty dress, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great colors and paper patterns to go with this cutie Carla. Always a joy to visit and see what you've been up to. Hug!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Carla - such a gorgeous card! Cute image and pretty papers, and wonderful colouring too! Thanks for playing at Incy Wincy Designs this week!
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a lovely card I love the sweet image and beautiful colours. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at sketch n stash x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla