Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Coloring Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  Hope you had a great week and you have fun plans for the weekend!  All I can say is the sun I shining today!  It's still cold, but all the ice is gone and hopefully the weather will only improve from here on!  I am popping in to share my DT card for this weeks Friday Coloring Challenge at The Outlawz.  The theme this week is "flower garden".  We are celebrating National Plant A Flower Day, so of course, we want to see flowers or a garden on your creation.  You can use any coloring medium you'd like, but you must have a hand-colored image on your project to enter.

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Certainly Celery and the patterned paper is from the Best Creations Inc. A Walk in the Garden 6x6 pack.  The sweet image is Spring Fairy by Conie Fong, available from Sweet Pea Stamps.  I colored it with my Copics.  The sentiment is a digi that used to be available from Whimsy Stamps.  A few little roses finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Friday Coloring Challenge and check out the stunning creations from my teammies, Penny, Kathi and Laine.  We hope you will play along!  We are so fortunate to have Sweet Pea Stamps sponsoring our challenges again this month.  The winner will receive 4 digis of their choice from the Sweet Pea Stamps shop.  They have so many gorgeous images to choose from!


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Creative Fingers Challenge #70 (anything goes)
Papertake Weekly (anything goes)
Sentimental Sundays #248 (anything goes, plus a sentiment)

Have a wonderful day and see you soon!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! Wonderful image and colored to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beween that fabulous paper and your coloring, the scene is fantastic! Love this! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, love your image and that fab scene. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carla, This is lovely and is putting me in the mood for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always loved that sentiment finding it to be so very true. Your coloring is so nice and she looks great walking down the garden path. Hope your weather stays warm for you from this point forward.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and fabulous coloring...

    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays Challenge...

    Sandy S
    SSDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, love the deign and image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love this paper and the fabulous design, she is colored so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla