Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Coloring Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  Hope you had a great week and you have fun plans for the weekend!  It's still rainy here but hopefully it will come to an end and there will be some nice weather to enjoy over the weekend.  I am popping in with my DT card for this week's Friday Coloring Challenge at The Outlawz site.  The theme this week is "St. Patrick's Day or use mostly green".  You can use any coloring medium you'd like, but you must have a hand-colored image somewhere on your project to enter. 

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Gumball Green.  The background St. Patrick's Day subway art is from Lettering Delights.  It was a freebie a year or so ago. The image is Molly Malone by Joanne Schempp , available from Sweet Pea Stamps.  I colored it with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few rhinestone shamrock stickers finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Friday Coloring Challenge and check out the fantastic creations from my teammies, Laine, Kathi and Penny!  We hope you will play along this week!  Our fabulous sponsor for the month of March is Sweet Pea Stamps, who are offering the lucky winner four digis of their choice from the Sweet Pea Stamps shop.


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Creative Fingers Challenge #71 (anything goes)
Craft Your Passion Challenges #252 (anything goes)
Fab 'n Funky Challenge #250 (focus on the image)
Sweet Pea Stamps Friends & Fans Facebook Progressive Challenge (anything goes with SPS)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love this, Carla! Top o' the morning to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, this is so beautiful, Carla! Love the background art with your beautifully-colored image! Really sensational! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sexy lady is in lots of green
    love the stamped image
    thank you for sharing your stunning creation at FNF

    hugs Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the image and background paper, pair perfectly. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful work, Carla! I love those greens. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla