Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Coloring Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  happy Friday!  Hope you've had a good week and you have fun plans for the weekend!  It's been a busy week for me so I am hoping for a little downtime over the weekend.  I need to do a little Spring tidying-up in my craft room!  Before getting on with the day, I am here to share my DT card for this week's Friday Coloring Challenge at The Outlawz site.  The theme this week is a color inspiration.  You don't have to use the exact colors seen, but we want to be able to recognize the overall color palette. You can use any coloring medium you'd like, but you must still have a hand-colored image somewhere on your project.

Here is the color inspiration photo, courtesy of Design Seeds:

 
Here is my card:
 
 
My card base and mats are SU Almost Amethyst and the patterned papers are from the Basic Grey Sugar Rush 6x6 pad.  The image is Beneath The Night Sky by Regan Kubecek, available at Sweet Pea Stamps.  I colored it with my Copics, of course.  I added some Diamond Stickles to her wings and Ice White Pearl Pen accents to the dots in the background.  A simple bow finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Friday Coloring Challenge and check out the beautiful creations from my teammies, Kathi, Laine and Penny!  We hope you will play along this week!  Sweet Pea Stamps is our wonderful sponsor for the month of March.  They are offering the lucky winner 4 digis of their choice from the Sweet Pea Stamps online store.  You'll definitely want to be in the running for that fabulous prize!


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Creative Fingers Challenge #72 (anything goes)
MarkerPop Challenge #64 (anything goes)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Great job on the colouring!
    Have a great weekend :)
    Greetings, Maya S. | End of Tenancy Cleaning Chislehurst

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Carla! Love the overall design and use of the color palette! Such a gorgeous image and fabulous coloring! Really stunning card! :^)
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card Carla, I do love the beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is fabulous Carla. Love the sweet image and stunning design. Enjoy your weekend!
    Laine.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so pretty Carla. Lovely shading on her dress and I like the sparkle on her wings. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, your coloring is always so perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla