Saturday, March 14, 2015

Happy Birthday, Faye!

Good morning!  Happy Saturday!  Hope your weekend is off to a great start!  I have something very special to share today!  Tomorrow is our sweet Faye's birthday!  Faye has done so much for the DT and fans of Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  Anyone who visits the blog, the Facebook group or anywhere LMMS, knows what an inspiration Faye is to everyone!  Besides being an incredible artist, colorist and designer, Faye is the kindest, most wonderful person you could ever know and we are thrilled to help celebrate her birthday by sharing cards made especially for her! Check out the Little Miss Muffet blog for all the beautiful creations made in Faye's honor!
 
Here is my card for Faye:


My card base and mats are SU Rose Red and the patterned papers from the My Mind's Eye Kate & Co. Cambridge Court 6x6 pad.  The darling image is Swings 'n Slides Cute as a Cupcake by Pollycraft for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, a couple of gems and a double-loop satin bow finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the birthday tribute to Faye over on the Little Miss Muffet blog!  Stop by the Little Miss Muffet Facebook group and wish our dear Faye a special day!

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Stunning! I love the papers and gorgeous image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla this is too cute! gorgeous bright colours. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sweet card Carla. Faye will be so happy with this card, how could she not be?
    Love the fun papers and flowers you used to help bring this little cutie to life. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wonderful card Carla. Faye will love it. I just bought a couple of images this weekend from LMM. Can't wait to get a chance to color them up. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sweet card! And she looks like she's sitting on a big present, which I love. ;D For some reason I always default to a brick fence - which is odd because I clearly see the polka dots. LOL Anyway I love how yours turned out. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla