Thursday, March 26, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #108

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you are having a good week so far!  Spring has sprung here in AL!  Everything is blooming and the grass is turning green again!  I love this time of year!  Before heading out today, I am popping in with my DT post for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  We have a brand new challenge starting today.  The theme is "Spring Colors" - perfect for the start of Spring! 

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Pool Party and the patterned papers are from my stash.  Unfortunately I can't find the name of them. The adorable image is Polka Dot Pals Iona.  Isn't she sweet?  I colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and a bit of bling finished my Spring card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the Little Misses.  We hope you will play along!  You have until Tuesday, April 7th to enter.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Craft Your Passion Challenge #254 (anything goes)
Card Mania #66 (Spring)
Crafting From the Heart # 52 (anything goes)
Crafting for All Seasons #98 (pastel hues)

Have a wonderful day and see you soon!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. She is adorable and your card is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and thanks for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons. hugs, Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is a gorgeous card. Definitely suits the spring theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is a gorgeous card. Definitely suits the spring theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Carla. I think it just turned back into winter up here in Muscle Shoals. lol Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply wonderful! I love this project and the colors you’ve used. Fabulous idea and great use of papers and details. Thanks for sharing your art work with us at Card Mania Challendges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla