Thursday, March 5, 2015

Little Miss Muffet - Inspiration Thursday

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've had a great week so far!  We are having yucky Winter weather again today!  We are expecting freezing rain/ice as the morning progresses and we've got another state of emergency in effect in AL!  Crazy!  Definitely won't be going anywhere today!  Anyway, I am here now with my Little Miss Muffet DT post.  It's Inspiration Thursday so throughout the day, the Little Misses will be sharing inspiration over in the LMMS Facebook Group.  As you know, we are still celebrating LMMS' 4th birthday and there are lots of fun games, contests and new releases happening all the time!  You all have been rocking the linking train projects! If you haven't done so, be sure to check out all the cute creations using the linking train images that Forgotten Scraps generously shared! 

OK, on to my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Marina Mist and the fun patterned papers are from the Bo Bunny Surprise! 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Spencer Loves Cake by Pollycraft for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored him in bright colors using my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few gems from my stash finished my card. 

Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Facebook group throughout the day for lots of birthday inspiration with some of the newly-released stamps!  You still have until Tuesday, March 10th to enter our current sketch challenge and until Sunday, March 15th to enter the Birthday Challenge using one of the newly-released birthday-themed stamps.  These challenges are posted over on the blog.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenge #251 (anything goes)
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Crafting From The Heart Challenge #49 (anything goes)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours and cute image. Love the papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, when I first started reading your post I thought it said Happy Thanksgiving and I said WHAT???? I re-read and got it right, and loved this card. Fabulous, Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so darn cute and I love that you colored him in primary colors and also have those same colors in your papers. Cute sentiment also. I'm sorry you are getting a piece of this winter also. We got 4 more inches of snow yesterday and today it is topping out at 13­°. Can't wait for spring this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the papers they are so bright and cheerful. The sketch is wonderful and of course your coloring is outstanding. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright and cheerful card. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable cheerful card! Lovely coloring too! Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion#251. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous card. Love the colours you have used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card! Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carla, Your coloring on this sweet image is Superb! I love all of the Spring DP's also. Thank you for playing along at TTCRD this week. Please come and join us again tomorrow for our new Anything goes challenge. TTCRD DT Deonna At ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how fuzzy the bear looks. ;) Great colors too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla